– Team supporter health bar logos will now appear in all languages.
– Fixed a bug where seeking to a time in replays would cause bursts of noise.
– Medusa’s Stone Gaze no longer plays a sound effect when applied to non-heroes.
Be the leader of wobblers from ancient lands, spooky places, and fantasy worlds. Watch them fight in simulations made with the wobbliest physics system ever created, make your own wobblers in the unit creator and send your army off to fight your friends in multiplayer.
– Implemented a Vulkan render backend (currently accessible through the -vulkan command line parameter).
– Improved compile time for Perpetual Training Initiative puzzles.
– Improved advanced video settings descriptions.
– Made the game Hi-DPI aware.
– Smarter default video settings.
– Improved resolution of player avatars throughout the game.
– Players can now be invited to play co-op on controller.
– Button text contrast and padding has been improved when using a controller.
– Implemented a 360° Spin action.
– The portalgun is now correctly affected by dynamic lights (projected textures) in the scene.
– Improved client-side prediction for coop play.
– Added the ability for workshop levels to pack particles into their map with a particles/map_manifest.txt
– Misc. rendering optimizations.
– Added an icon to the game on Linux.
– Removed the “Trading Coming Soon” button.
– Fixed a crash on startup that could happen on Linux.
– Fixed a crash that could occur in some community test chambers using BEEMod on Linux.
– Fixed the credits being corrupted on Linux.
– Fixed the intro videos for acts 2 and 3 not playing on Linux.
– Fixed the game starting in the top left corner of the screen on Linux.
– Fixed a crash in the PeTI if you placed a light strip above a laser catcher on the floor and linked it to a fizzler.
– Fixed the fizzler not playing the retract animation when turned off in new PeTI maps.
– Fixed being able to copy ‘uncopyable’ items in the PeTI leading to invalid/broken levels.
– Fixed some items in PeTI not maintaining their portalability state when expanding the chamber boundaries.
– Fixed a crash if PeTI avatars could not be retrieved.
– Fixed Cave Johnson’s lines not progressing when playing queued workshop levels.
– Fixed a memory leak that could occur when changing levels.
– Fixed a bug where you could no longer ping/taunt via mouse/keyboard if you have ever used a controller.
– Fixed the ping menu being visible when quick pinging on controller.
– Fixed the game instructor not respecting input types for respective players in split-screen mode.
– Fixed rumble not being respected for respective players in split-screen mode.
– Fixed the wrong avatar being used if playing coop after playing a workshop level.
– Fixed the OnFiredPortal2 output not firing.
– Fixed some text being duplicated on the screen multiple times.